CT6101 Tinnitus and Hyperacusis: Assessment, Etiology and Management
48hr(s) Lectures (Seminars/Workshops/Case-based Learning Tutorials/E-Learning); Other (Self-directed fieldwork and learning).
€900 EU fee €2,050 non- EU fee See Fees and Costs for full details.
Recognised prior clinical experience in diagnostic audiology. See Requirements for full details.
26th August 2021
School of Clinical Therapies/Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
BHSC 121/243 (Thurs)
BHSC 104/101 (Fri)
BHSC 101/243 (Sat)
Semester 1 2021/2022 Once every two years
Face-to-face: Students will attend the University for a variety of activities including but not limited to: lectures/seminars/interactive workshops/collaborative groupwork. Students will also need to engage in independent study in their own time.
First offering: 9th, 10th and 11th September 2021 (full days) Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Recognised prior clinical experience in diagnostic audiology.
As per Entry Requirements for MSc HBC CKX27 Part-time and also recognised prior clinical experience in diagnostic audiology.
• Candidates will hold either an undergraduate honours degree (NFQI level 8; minimum Second Class Honours, Grade 1) or a postgraduate degree, in any scientific or medical discipline, such as but not exclusively, Audiology, Anatomy, Biomedical Science, Engineering, Social Sciences, Speech and Language Therapy, Medicine, Nursing and Education *.
• In exceptional circumstances candidates without an honours degree may be recommended for entry to the programme after a review of their qualifications and experience by the programme lead. The admission of such candidates will be subject to the approval of the School of Clinical Therapies
• Applications will be reviewed on the basis of educational qualifications, relevant work experience and motivation.
*where modules are part of an existing programme and are to be offered as CPD Modules, the applicant will be expected to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
Fees and Costs
€900 EU fee
€2,050 non- EU fee
How Do I Apply
To apply for this module please download and complete the application form below:
- Download and complete the application form at the link below.
- Gather any additional documents required (including a passport-style photo), copy of your degree parchment if not a previous UCC graduate.
- Pay your €35 application fee for this module via UCC’s Online Portal, noting your Application ID: Click here to proceed to UCC’s Online Portal.
- Send your completed application form, photo and any relevant documents, including your application ID via e-mail to email@example.com
Applications for this module are now open.
An tIonad um Fhorbairt Ghairmiúil Leanúnaigh,
Q+1 floor, The Library, Main Quad, U.C.C.
OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org