Academic Programmes and Regulations
The role of Academic Programmes and Regulations is to:
- Act as primary University point of contact regarding academic policy, programme structure and regulations in the context of new programme approval;
- Maintain the academic portfolio;
- Develop and implement approval procedures for new programmes and changes to existing programmes;
- Manage the University Calendar and Book of Modules assuring the publication of accurate, timely and high quality programme-specific information for applicants and other stakeholders;
- Support the on-going development of University ’policy in relation to the curriculum;
- Maintain National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) levels.