ESSENTIAL MINOR CHANGES TO THE DRAFT 2017-18 CALENDAR
FORM C2 MINOR CHANGE (28kB)
New Programme Approval
Each College will have its own local processes and schedule governing new programme approval and curriculum change.
- FORM O1 OUTLINE PROGRAMME PROPOSAL (39kB)
- FORM O2 OUTLINE PROGRAMME PROPOSAL ACE (168kB)
- FORM O3 OUTLINE PROGRAMME PROPOSAL IMI
- Appendix 1 Online and Blended Learning Programmes (74kB)
- FORM F1 FULL PROGRAMME PROPOSAL (202kB)
- FORM F2 FULL PROGRAMME PROPOSAL ACE (177kB)
- FORM F3 FULL PROGRAMME PROPOSAL IMI
Marks and Standards Templates
- Template Marks and Standards (13kB)
- Template Marks & Standards for Submission & Examination of Dissertations (18kB)
Major and Minor Changes to Existing Programmes
- FORM C1 MAJOR CHANGE (35kB)
- FORM C3 CHANGES TO MARKS AND STANDARDS (25kB)
- FORM V1 MODULES FOR VISITING STUDENTS (27kB)
A retrospective change is a change to the published Calendar and Book of Modules/ACE section of the study@ucc website for the current academic year and will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Form R1 (Retrospective Change form) must be used if proposing a retrospective change. Retrospective changes require approval by the relevant School/Department and College (or Academic Standards Board in the case of ACE programmes) in accordance with their own local procedures. Following approval, the retrospective change form and supporting documentation should be submitted to the Office for Academic Programmes and Regulations for implementation. Form R1 can be obtained by contacting APAR at email@example.com.
Temporary Cessation of an Academic Programme