- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2022-2023
- UCC STEM Awards 2023
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2023
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/23
At a glance
- Value: €5,000 per annum
- To be awarded this scholarship, you must have an accepted offer in your UCC Application Portal (CRM)
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application required.
This scholarship cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other scholarship offering of UCC.
International (Non-EU) students in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law on full time Undergraduate programmes.
€5,000 per annum.
Note: International UG fees are €20,130 (including capitation fee) per annum across all programmes.
One offering per full time UG International student.
Awarded to students on an annual basis.