Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2020
At a glance
- Value: full fee waiver and €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- You must all possess a conditional or final offer of study from an eligible Irish higher education institution to be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2020 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Master or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Applications can be submitted via the online portal here.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 5pm (Irish Time) 17 April 2020
The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate programme; ▪
- one year of a taught master’s degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme).