- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2022-2023
- UCC STEM Awards 2023
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2023
At a glance
- Value: full fee waiver and €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- You must all possess a conditional or final offer of study from an eligible Irish higher education institution to be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to GOI-IES@hea.ie
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2023 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Applications can be submitted via the online portal here.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm (Irish Time) 24 March 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
The HEA expects to release the results by 1 June 2023 at the earliest.
The scholarship may be for:
- one year of a taught master’s degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (e.g. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme).
Call for Applications 2023 Government of Ireland - International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES) : GOI-IES Call 2023
FAQs: GOI-IES FAQ 2023