Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2022
At a glance
- Value: full fee waiver and €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- You must all possess a conditional or final offer of study from an eligible Irish higher education institution to be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to GOI-IES@hea.ie
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2022 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Applications can be submitted via the online portal here.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 25 March 2022 (Irish Time). Late applications will not be accepted.
The HEA will advise the applicants and the HEIs of the outcome of the evaluation process by 1 June 2022.
The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- one year of a taught master’s degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme).
Call for Applications 2022 Government of Ireland - International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES) : GOI-IES Call 2022
FAQs: GOI-IES FAQ 2022