Making an Appointment to Collect your ID Card
Please click here to make an appointment to collect your student ID card on UCC campus from September 14th to 30th, 2020.
• Student ID cards may be collected by appointment only
- Please do not attend without an appointment
• Appointments will be opened for booking 6 days in advance
- e.g. for an appointment on September 28th, a booking may be made from September 22nd
• You do not need to upload a photo to make an appointment to collect your ID card
- A photo will be taken when you arrive
- You must download and complete the COVID-19 Self-Declaration Form and bring it with you when collecting your ID card
- If you are entering/returning to Ireland from abroad, please do not attend until you have completed the required period of movement restriction (https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/75d92-covid-19-travel-advice/)
- If you cannot attend the UCC campus on these dates, further dates will be made available once Semester 1 begins.
Tours of campus will occur Sept 14th – 25th, 10am – 4pm daily. The tours are given by current UCC students and are designed to provide you, not only with a sense of the university’s layout, but also its rich history and vibrant student experience.
Tours will last approx. 45 mins so please do not book a tour time that clashes with your selected ID collection time.
All attendees are required to bring and wear a mask for the duration of their tour.
Campus tours can be booked HERE
First Year Students
You may only make an appointment to collect your student ID card on completion of registration. This ID card will be for the duration of your programme of study and will be validated each year as you progress through your programme.
ID cards for ongoing students are validated remotely at the start of the new academic year, provided that you register online and have no fees outstanding.
Replacement ID Cards
You can request a replacement ID card from the Student Records and Examinations Office, First Floor, West Wing, on payment of a fee of €20. Please use electronic (tap card) payment.