- All Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Photo Gallery
- College of Business and Law
- Quercus Entrance Scholarships 2018/2019
- Moss Keane Scholarship
- Puttnam Seminar and Puttnam Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2018/19
- Puttnam Scholarships Seminar 2019/20
- UCC Sports Scholarships 2019
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2019 / 20
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2019/20
- UCC Entrance Scholarship Award Ceremony
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2020-2021
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2022
- Catherine Keogh Memorial Grant
- STEM Awards 2022
- Quercus Talented Students' Programme 2022/23
- School of History Prize-giving Ceremony 2022-2023
- UCC STEM Awards 2023
- Quercus Talented Students Gala 2023
- Scholar Stories
- Terms and Conditions for Scholarship recipients
The Kerry Group Medal in Nutrition
At a glance
- Value: Medal and parchment
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Food and Nutritional Sciences sponsors an annual prize for a student graduating from University College Cork from theBSc (Hons) Nutritional Sciences full-time degree programme.
The following conditions of award apply:
- The award be named "THE KERRY GROUP MEDAL IN NUTRITION".
- The Prize be open to competition only among those candidates who obtain the equivalent of honours in Nutritional Sciences in the final year BSc (Hons) Degree Examination.
- The Prize be awarded to the candidate who has obtained first place overall in the above BSc (Hons) (Nutritional Sciences) Degree Examination and has obtained the equivalent of Honours.
- The Prize consists of a medal and parchment.
- The award to be presented by a senior member of the School of Food and Nutritional Sciences.