The PWC Prize for First Accounting and Finance Students
At a glance
- Value: First prize €1,000; Second prize €500; Third prize €250
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to email@example.com
Eligibility and Selection
PWC will sponsor annual prizes to the eligible students who achieve the highest combined aggregate mark in their first sitting of:
- AC1103 Financial Accounting Fundamentals;
- AC1104 Accounting for Partnerships and Companies;
- AC1109 Introduction to Management Accounting 1; and
- AC1115 Introduction to Management Accounting 2.
In the event of a tie in the specified subjects, a prize will be awarded to the student who achieves the highest total aggregate mark for the year (ex. 1200) in his/her Semester 1 and Semester 2 examinations. In the event of a further tie, the prizes will be shared.
Details of the prizes are as follows:
First prize €1,000
Second prize €500
Third prize €250
1st year BSc Accounting and 1st year BSc Finance students are eligible to compete for the above prizes.