The Amneal Postgraduate Scholarship In Pharmaceutics
At a glance
- Value: €23,770
- You must be applying for MSC (Research) in Pharmaceutics at UCC to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to
Amneal established this scholarship in 2018 to promote postgraduate studies in Pharmaceutics at UCC. The scholarship is subject to the following conditions of award and tenure, which have been approved by the donor.
- The scholarship shall be known as "The Amneal Postgraduate Scholarship in Pharmaceutics".
- The scholarship shall be awarded for the purpose of proceeding to a MSc (research) in Pharmaceutics at UCC.
- The MSc research project will be undertaken in Amneal Ireland Ltd. Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
- A competition for the scholarship shall take place each year.
- The applications shall be considered by a Board comprising member(s) of the School of Pharmacy and Amneal.
- The scholarship is valued at €23,770, comprising of €5,770 which will cover the student's fees for the Masters by Research and a stipend of €18,000 per annum.
- The scholarship shall be awarded for one year.