McAfee Cork Women in Technology Scholarship - Open Now!
Encouraging a new generation of high- achieving women to take up the challenge of a career in Technology.
McAfee’s ‘Women in Technology’ Scholarship program is continuing for the 5th year for females who have just started their first year of third level education in STEM courses! Through this program McAfee hopes to increase awareness and encourage a new generation of high-achieving women to take up the challenge of a career in Technology.
McAfee works closely with local schools and colleges to help ensure that our educational system continues to produce the exceptional quality of graduates that has helped to make McAfee in Ireland so successful.
- Scholarships are open to female school leavers who have entered specified undergraduate honours degree courses in Technology (full applicable disciplines is included below)
- McAfee will award €3,000 per annum for the chosen student
- Scholars will complete intern placements or summer internships at our McAfee Cork location.
- To assist with career progression and further education, each scholar will be assigned a McAfee mentor who can assist and provide advice on managing their academic career.
To apply, please follow the link and answer the series of questions. We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
(closing date is Friday 20th November 2020)
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science / applications
- Applied Computing
- Internet of Things
- Software Development
- Computer networks & systems management
- Mobile communications
- Computer Games development
- Digital Media Engineering
- Data Science and Analytics
- Digital Humanities and Information Technology
- Applied Mathematics
- Web Development
* The Applicable Discipline list represents a general overview of the applicable course areas. If you have a specific query on the applicability of a course, or any other questions please email MBWITScholarship@McAfee.com