Claddagh Scholarship Program (CSP)
At a glance
- Value: €5,000
- You must hold an offer letter to UCC to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
● The Claddagh scholarship program was established specifically for Chinese students perusing education in Ireland
● With support from the Irish government the program has grown to include 12 institutions, including institutes of technology, private colleges and all universities
●Since its inception, the scholarship has grown significantly and in 2020/21 will award over 1.5 million euro to 250 incoming Chinese students, that indicates 1 in 10 Chinese students in Ireland were receiving an award from the program
●Awards available at foundation, undergrad, postgrad and Ph.D. levels. Across over 100 courses and all disciplines
●Successful recipients of scholarships will be invited to attend an awards ceremony before their departure for Ireland.
●For the new online application system, please visit http://www.educationinireland.cn/apply.php?s=/public/login.html
- 1 x scholarship of €5000 for the Business School
- 1 x scholarship of €5000 for the Law School
Hold an offer letter to UCC
Evaluated on a competitive basis
Terms & Conditions
- The scholarships can be availed for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes of the College (but noting that only 2 in total are available irrespective of whether they are used for undergraduate and/or postgraduate programmes).
- These scholarships are based on the published fees for 2021/22 for international applicants and cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship, fee discount or partnership discounts offered by the College.
Application Deadline：May 2021
Further Details : https://www.ucc.ie/en/buslaw/aboutus/
to start your CSP application.