NUI Grant Scheme For Early Career Academics
At a glance
- Value: €2,000 to €5,000
- Purpose: to support the organisation of a conference/symposium
- Applicants must be holders of one of the following: a PhD awarded in an NUI constituent university (UCD, UCC, NUI Galway, Maynooth University) or other NUI
- Open to: Early Career Academics holding doctoral degrees, who have an affiliation to an NUI member institution
- Closing date: Friday, 1 December 2023
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
NUI is delighted to offer the NUI Grant Scheme for Early Career Academics in 2023. This Scheme offers Grants to scholars based in NUI member institutions, to support the organisation of an international conference or symposium. The Grants will range from €2,000 to €5,000.
The proposed conference/symposium can be an in-person or virtual event. Grant recipients must complete their conference/symposium no later than 31 December 2024. Candidates do not need to hold an NUI degree to be eligible to apply, but must have a current affiliation with a member institution of the NUI federation.
Application Form: Application forms are available to download at www.nui.ie/awards.
Find out more about some recent recipients of NUI Grants for Early Career Academics on our NUI Awards Alumni page.
To find out more, visit: http://www.nui.ie/awards/PostDoctoralFellowships/#Early_Career_Academics