NUI Grant Scheme For Early Career Academics
At a glance
- Value: €2,000 to €5,000
- Purpose: to support the organisation of a conference/symposium
- Applicants must be holders of one of the following: a PhD awarded in an NUI constituent university (UCD, UCC, NUI Galway, Maynooth University) or other NUI
- Open to: Early Career Academics holding doctoral degrees, who have an affiliation to an NUI member institution
- Closing date: Friday, 7 January 2022
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NUI is delighted to offer the NUI Grant Scheme for Early Career Academics in 2022. This Scheme offers Grants to scholars based in NUI member institutions, to support the organisation of an international conference or symposium. The Grants will range from €2,000 to €5,000.
The proposed conference/symposium can be an in-person or virtual event, and must take place before the end of 2022. Candidates do not need to hold an NUI degree to be eligible to apply, but must have a current affiliation with a member institution of the NUI federation.
Find out more about some recent recipients of NUI Grants for Early Career Academics on our NUI Awards Alumni page.
The NUI Grant Scheme for Early Career Academics 2022 is now closed for applications.
To find out more, visit: http://www.nui.ie/awards/PostDoctoralFellowships/#Early_Career_Academics