MEngSc in Mechanical Engineering: Testimonials
- “The masters covers everything you require for today’s market, excellent modules backed up with the freshest information coming directly from industry experts. UCC also has added benefits like external links to big pharma, biotech, manufacturing and electronics industries and the Tyndall Institute, also winning the Sunday Times University of the year coupled with the best student life makes it a no-brainer to study here”. - Declan Kelly, MEngSc (UCC)
- 1st destination after graduation: Design Engineer in BlueBridge Technologies, Dublin, Ireland.
- "In the MEngSc programme in UCC you have the opportunity to learn from experienced academics in a homely atmosphere. The wide variety of modules and the development of a dissertation using up to date software make you more marketable." - Pablo Jaen Sola, MEngSc (UCC)
- 1st Destination after graduation: PhD candidate in the University of Strathclyde, UK.
- "Since graduating from the MEngSc in Mechanical Engineering in UCC I have been working as a consulting engineer in Toronto, Canada. My work composes of mechanical design and project management for building services such as HVAC, plumbing, drainage, fire protection and gas systems. I am the project lead and mechanical designer on a varying number of building types such as Universities, Hospitals, Local Transit Authorities and Commercial spaces such as offices and retail outlets.." - Hugh McBratney, MEngSc (UCC)
- 1st Destination after graduation: Consulting Engineer in Totonto, Canada.