Planning for Academic Year 2022-2023 and Return to Campus
- We are returning to on-campus in-person teaching (both undergraduate and postgraduate) for the coming academic year.
- Students should attend in-person on campus for all aspects of their programmes (except for a small number of programmes which are specifically categorised for distance learning i.e. delivery online or from off campus locations).
- The start date for all programmes will be the 12th of September 2022 (with notified earlier start dates for a small number of programmes).
- Some flexibility will be required for incoming first year students and we anticipate a start date of the 26th of September 2022 but are awaiting confirmation of the Leaving Certificates Results date to confirm this.
- We will continue to provide students who register with our Disability Support Service with reasonable and appropriate accommodations and as we have done in the past, we will support students experiencing short term illness (including COVID).
- UCC has a comprehensive range of support services available to staff and students and we encourage you to engage with these as appropriate. We are here to support you.
We are happy to be able to provide this clarity for you to help you plan your next year of study. We look forward to welcoming you back to a full and vibrant on-campus experience in September 2022.