Strategic Plan 2023-2028
UCC is scheduled to develop a new Strategic Plan to cover the period 2023-2028 with the aim of having this plan approved by Governing Body in December 2022.
The infographic below details some key milestones in the process and further detail will be added to this webpage as the development of the plan progresses.
The development of an early draft Strategic Plan will be informed by internal and external consultation and by the significant current activity across the University which consults and gathers feedback, and provides inputs, information and data for planning and decision making across the University. Examples of such activity include:
- The implementation and progress of UCC 2022
- The Institutional Review
- The ongoing Quality Enhancement processes
- The development of the Academic Roadmap and Plan
- The EDI Survey, including the Culture and Value Survey
- The development of an Arts and Culture Strategy
- The development of an Environment and Climate Action Plan
- The development of a Digital Education Plan
- The preparation of submissions for university rankings
Along the way, monthly Staff Townhalls will provide a platform for ongoing consultation and information sharing as the drafting of the plan develops.
Current Key Focus:
We are currently in the early stages of planning and aiming to have a well developed draft plan by the end of September. In the meantime, contributions to inform the plan and the planning process are very welcome and may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.