Clubs & Societies Directory
UCC Staff Athletics Club
- Contact: Gerard Mannix, Secretary, UCC Staff A.C., Student Records and Exams
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +353 (0)21 490 2899
- Facebook page for club business and updates: https://www.facebook.com/UCCStaffathleticclub/
- Track Meetings: Meet at 1pm every Tuesday during semester time outside the Hockey Pavilion in the Mardyke Arena. All welcome.
Are you interested in playing Bridge? Looking for a regular game? Our colleague Anne Mallon is looking for people interested in forming a Bridge Club in UCC.
If you're interested, get in touch with Rahim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact: Mark Van Dongen
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: + 353 021 4205903
- Contact: Akshay Ranade, Mathematical Sciences
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantasy Football Club
- Contact: Aodh Quinlivan (Chairperson), Dept. of Government
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +353 (0)21 490 3368
Contact: Willie Weir
LGBT+ Staff Network
- Contact: Mary O'Rourke/ Barra Ó Donnabháin, Co-Chairs, LGBT+ Network
- Email: LGBTnetwork@ucc.ie
- Tel: +353 (0)21 490 3609
- Web: http://www.ucc.ie/en/lgbtstaff/
UCC United Staff Soccer Club
- Contact: Gerry Moloney (Chairman and Treasurer),
- Address: Room 233, Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience, University College Cork
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Brenda Lynch (Secretary), Deirdre Kearney (PR)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.ucc.ie/en/uccplayers/
Retired Staff Association
Contact: Hattie O’ Sullivan
Staff Common Room
- Contact: JP Quinn, Marketing and Communications
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +353 (0)21 4901876
- Opening Hours:Mon-Fri: 8am - 4pm
The UCC Staff Tabletop Gaming club has been up and running for the last few months and is going from strength-to-strength. With regular lunchtime sessions (every 2-3 weeks) and some evening sessions too for the longer games, the club is vibrant active and fun.
Tabletop gaming covers everything from the classic boardgames of old like monopoly and scrabble to card based games like unstable unicorns, coup and more. The main aim is to play and have fun!
If you’re interested in joining in the fun, pop an email to email@example.com – the club will add you to the list of members, give you access to our Teams site and invite you to join our workvivo space.
- Contact: Rob Connellan, Office of Marketing and Communications or Michelle Whyte, Student Life
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Weekly training sessions and games
UCC Staff Walking Football
- Contact: Neil Nash
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly games
UCC's Women's Network
Our mission is to promote & support the visibility and professional development of all women in UCC
Follow us on Twitter @MnaUCC
Or email us at email@example.com
Staff Contact: Siobhan Lucey
UCC Staff Dance Society
- Contact: Eduardo Vyhmeister
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.ucc.ie/en/staffdance/
UCC Staff Book Club
To join, please contact facilitators are Brid Drake, email@example.com or Aoife Dowling, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga and Meditation Society
Chairperson: Claire-Louise Nesdale
Unlock the Ultimate Zen Experience with YAMS: UCC's Premier Yoga and Meditation Society! Join Now for a Healthier and Happier You!"
Looking for a way to destress, improve your flexibility, and find inner peace amidst the hustle and bustle of university life? Look no further than YAMS, the UCC Staff Yoga and Meditation Society! Our expert instructors will guide you through the ancient practices of yoga and meditation, helping you unlock your full potential and achieve a healthier, happier, and more balanced lifestyle. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to enhance your mind, body, and spirit
As a member of YAMS, you'll have exclusive access to an array of exciting yoga and meditation experiences. Get ready to strike a pose and de-stress during lunch time with our onsite yoga classes or tune in to our online sessions from the comfort of your own home. Plus, our evening and weekend workshops will give you the opportunity to deepen your practice and learn new techniques from top instructors. And if you're looking for the ultimate relaxation getaway, our offsite retreats at home and abroad are just what you need. From luxurious beach resorts to secluded mountain retreats, YAMS has something for everyone. Don't miss out on this amazing chance to enhance your mind, body, and soul. Join YAMS today and start living your best life!