The Department Of Pharmacology & Therapeutics Student Prize For Excellence In Pharmacology
At a glance
- Value: €250
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics is sponsoring an annual prize to the student with the best overall results in Pharmacology based on PT1445 and PT2448, and best performance in the Pharmacology elements of PF3009, PF3010, PF3012, and PF4014. The value of the prize is €250 and the student will also be awarded a commemorative parchment.
The following are the conditions of the award:
- This prize will be called "The Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics Student Prize for Excellence in Pharmacology".
- It will be awarded to the student with the best results in Pharmacology aggregated over the four years of the BPharm degree.
- To be eligible for the prize, students must attain a pass in all modules and no compensation is permitted in any subject.
- Exams must be taken at the Summer Examination and the student must have taken the examination for the first time and at the first opportunity. Exceptionally, students taking the examinations for the first time and at the first opportunity at any Supplemental Examination because of illness/injury or other mitigating circumstances will be eligible for the prize.
- In the event of a tie between two or more qualified students, the total amount of the prize will be divided equally among them.