MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice Graduate of the Year
At a glance
- Value: €900 (Skills bundle)
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this prize
- Questions about this prize can be directed to email@example.com
MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice Graduate of the Year:
This Award will be presented annually to the student who achieves the highest overall academic mark in the MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice Programme. The recipient will be receiving a Skills Bundle to the value of €950 from the Marketing Institute of Ireland, along with a Certificate of Achievement.
Selection Process and Eligibility to apply
The selection of the Award recipient will be made once the marks are known after the final exam board. All students registered on the MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice are automatically eligible for the Prize.
The following conditions for the award apply:
- The award is confined to students registered and who have successfully completed the MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice.
- The student with the highest overall mark achieved across the full MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice programme will be selected as the Awardee.
- In the case of more than one student finishing on the same mark, then the student with the highest mark from the MSc Strategic Marketing and Practice student cohort in BU6006 will be the awardee.