CUBS 30% Club Management Scholarship
At a glance
- Value: Tuition Fees
- You must be applying for MSc Human Resource Management, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management, or Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management course at UCC to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to MandMadmin@ucc.ie
The Department of Management and Marketing (M&M), Cork University Business School (CUBS), University College Cork (UCC) in association with the 30% Club, has established this scholarship to help promote women in senior Project Management or HR roles.
The 30% Club Ireland officially launched in January 2015, has a goal to achieve better gender balance at all levels in leading Irish businesses.
The scholarship consists of 100% tuition fees for whichever one of the three programmes the successful applicant is undertaking.
To be considered for the scholarship the female applicant must meet the entry threshold and other requirements for the relevant programme of study and must make an application via the Postgraduate Applications Centre, by the scholarship closing date of 22nd July 2022.
- In the first instance, applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for the programme as evaluated from their submission to the Postgraduate Applications Centre.
- An applicant for the scholarship must also submit the following to MandMadmin@ucc.ie for the attention of the Head of Department – Professor Anthony McDonnell to include:
- A letter of application which outlines why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship (word limit < 1000 words) setting out how the MSc Human Resource Management, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management, or Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management will help achieve your individual career goals and shape you as a leader to create a more sustainable future. The new CUBS Strategic Vision may be of relevance in this regard and can be found here.
- A copy of your CV
The deadline for submission of the application 22nd July 2022.
The programme application and scholarship letter of application will be used to determine the successful candidate. The scholarship assessment panel however reserves the right to interview shortlisted candidates to determine the awardee.
CUBS reserves the right not to award the Scholarship if no candidates of the required calibre are identified.