CUBS 30% Club UCC MSc Project Management Scholarship
At a glance
- Value: €12,000
- You must be applying for MSc Project Management course at UCC to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to MandMadmin@ucc.ie
The Department of Management and Marketing (M&M), Cork University Business School (CUBS), University College Cork (UCC) in association with the 30% Club has established this Scholarship to help promote women in senior Project Management and Leadership roles within organisations.
The scholarship consists of 100% tuition fees for the MSc Project Management (2 year part-time) for one successful female Applicant.
The programme application and scholarship letter of application will be used to determine the successful candidate. The scholarship assessment panel however reserves the right to interview shortlisted candidates to determine the awardee. CUBS reserves the right not to award the Scholarship if no candidates of the required calibre are identified.
- In the first instance, applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for the programme as evaluated from their submission to the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC)
- An applicant for the scholarship must submit the following to MandMadmin@ucc.ie for the attention of the Programme Director - Dr. Damian Tobin.
- A letter of application which outlines why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship (word limit < 1000 words) setting out how the MSc Project Management will help achieve both your individual career goals and success for your organisation.
- A copy of your CV
This scholarship is now open for 2020/21
The deadline for submission of applications is 10 July 2020.