NUI Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the Sciences and Engineering
At a glance
- Value: €80,000, stipend + €10,000 Research Support Funding
- You must be an NUI graduate to be eligible for this fellowship
- Questions about this fellowship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2021, one NUI Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the Sciences and Engineering will be offered to NUI graduates in all branches of the Sciences and Engineering. The Fellowship is valued at €80,000 (€40,000 per year for two years), plus Research Support Funding totalling €10,000 over the two-year Fellowship.
The NUI Post-Doctoral Fellowships are supported by a special NUI Fund. The main purpose of these Fellowships is to encourage and support doctoral graduates of proven academic excellence to advance their scholarly research. It is expected that the research undertaken will result in a substantial contribution to knowledge, worthy of publication, and contribute to the learning culture in the constituent institutions.
The NUI Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the Sciences and Engineering is now open for applications, with the following deadlines:
- Application (excluding research proposal): Tuesday, 9 February 2021
- Research proposal: Tuesday, 16 February 2021
- Academic References: Friday, 26 February 2021
Find out more at http://www.nui.ie/awards/PostDoctoralFellowships/#Sciences