Skip to main content


Accommodation Information

The UCC Accommodation website provides a list of vacancies available in private house shares, owner occupied houses that provide meals, and owner occupied houses that are self-catering. Vacancies that become available in privately owned complexes may also appear on this website.

Those searching for accommodation can set up property alerts once they have registered with the website using the “My Studentpad” tab. In addition it is possible to post on the message board looking for roommates or advertising spare rooms. It is possible to search under “accommodation preference” for postgraduate accommodation. There is no staff accommocation search option.

External Resources

Useful external websites designed to search for properties to rent or purchase include;

Tennant Rights

Information in relation to your rights as a tennant and more can found by contacting the national housing organisation Threshold 

Research Professional is an extensive database of open research funding opportunities, which is available to all UCC researchers. It provides up-to-date information about relevant funding calls as well as research policy and practice news.

UCC Research Staff Association

C/O Hydraulics and Maritime Research Centre, Pouladuff Rd, Togher (UCC Internal)