- UCC signs the Anti-Racism Principles for Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- The university commits to embedding race equality as part of institutional culture and strategic priorities.
25 Jul 2023
20 Jul 2023
- Professor Andreoni will play a pivotal role in advancing research, education and engagement initiatives that focus on promoting sustainability within the business sector.
18 Jul 2023
- The award recognises exceptional sustainability initiatives at UCC, encouraging the entire community to take action on sustainability.
- The award was announced as part of the United Nations High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
14 Jul 2023
- The online exhibition aims to show the diversity of families in Ireland
- One-in-three families in Ireland depart from the traditional model of a married couple both of whom are in their first marriage.
- Representation of all family types is crucial in an inclusive and diverse society.
13 Jul 2023
- Expert in international migration studies secures €2.5m ERC Advanced Grant.
- The grant will support a global study of international migration and mobility.
- The UCC project highlights the importance of humanities and social sciences research in a rapidly changing world.
11 Jul 2023
- The new facility reflects UCC’s commitment to supporting and empowering the next generation of elite athletes and teams.
- The 420 m2 facility is a major boost for athletes and teams at national and international level.
07 Jul 2023
- The programme aims to help PhD students and research staff to explore diverse career pathways into a variety of sectors.
06 Jul 2023
- New study reveals that rare native plant species will go extinct and non-native sika deer will increase across Ireland.
- Invasive species ranked as one of the leading drivers of global biodiversity loss.
05 Jul 2023
- Tickets now on sale for open air concert in aid of Cancer Research @ UCC
05 Jul 2023
- Parts of the ocean where seabirds are most exposed to plastics have been identified in a major research project involving UCC scientists.