We are pleased to announce the 7th Ornithological Research Conference to be held at University College Cork in November 2017. This event will comprise oral and poster presentations at the Western Gateway Building at UCC on Friday November 24th and Saturday November 25th, and will also include the Annual Irish Ringers Meeting on Sunday November 26th At UCC's Campus at Distillery Fields, North Mall, Cork.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN
Everybody involved in, or interested in, ornithology in Ireland at universities, government departments, conservation organisations, consultancy companies and private researchers are invited to submit abstracts of their current research using the abstract template provided below. The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 22nd September 2017.
- John O'Halloran (Chair), Vice-President for Teaching & Learning, UCC
- John Quinn, School of Biologcial, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UCC
- Tom Kelly, School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UCC
- Pat Smiddy,
- Darío Fernández-Bellon, School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UCC
- Sandra Irwin, OVPTL, University College Cork