Conference Venue Information
This event will take place at UCC's Western Gateway Campus which is located on Cork's Western Road.
Please click here to see the location of this building on Google Maps.
Please click here to download a local map.
DIRECTIONS TO THE WESTERN GATEWAY BUILDING
By Car from M8:
By car from M8:
- See http://bit.ly/bAzAUw
- From the M8, take the second exit on the Dunkettle roundabout.
- Drive through the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- Follow the south link road for 9km until you reach the Sarsfields roundabout.
- At the Sarsfields roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue straight to the Wilton roundabout.
- At the Wilton roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue straight to Victoria Cross.
- As you approach Victoria Cross keep to the right hand lane.
- Continue straight to Western Road and take the first right turn into Western Gateway Building car park.
By car from N20:
- See http://bit.ly/a6mi0O
- Follow N20 to Christy Ring Bridge and turn right onto Lavitt’s Quay.
- Proceed straight until you pass the Gate Cineplex on your left and take your next left onto Grattan St.
- Procced straight until you reach Washington St. Turn right onto Washinton St.
- Drive straight, passing UCC’s main campus on your left and continue on Western Road until you reach the Western Gateway Building on your left.
A number of parking spaces are available at the Western Gateway Building and paid parking is available at UCC's Perrott's Inch Visitor Carpark which is located a short walk away. Click here to see the location of the visitor car parking, and its relation to the conference venue, on Google Maps.
By train or bus:
- Walk to St. Patrick Street and take the No. 8 bus from the stop outside Debenhams.
- No. 8 route: http://bit.ly/aDJlcm
- Alight at Western Gateway Building.
- Alternatively, take a taxi from the Bus/Train station and tell the driver to take you to Western Gateway Building, Western Road.