Brian Mc Namara
- O'Sullivan SS, Spillane JE, McMahon EM, Sweeney BJ, Galvin RJ, McNamara B, Cassidy EM. Clinical characteristics and outcome of patients diagnosed with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures: A 5-year review. Epilepsy Behaviour 2007
- O'Sullivan SS, Mullins GM, Neligan A, McNamara B, Galvin RJ. Acquired generalised neuromyotonia, cutaneous lupus erythematosus and alopecia areata in a patient with myasthenia gravis. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2007;109(4):374-5
- Mullins GM, O'Sullivan SS, Neligan A, McCarthy A, McNamara B, Galvin RJ, Sweeney BJ. A study of idiopathic generalised epilepsy in an Irish population. Seizure. 2007;16(3):204-10.
- O'Sullivan SS, Mullins GM, Cassidy EM, McNamara B. The role of the standard EEG in clinical psychiatry. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2006;21(4):265-71.
- Murphy S, McNamara B. How well is peripheral neuropathy investigated? An audit from a regional neurophysiology department. Ir J Med Sci. 2006;175(1):54-6.
- O'Sullivan SS, Sweeney BJ, McNamara B. The opinion of the general practitioner toward clinical management of patients with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures. Epilepsy Behav. 2006;8(1):256-60.
- Widdess-Walsh P, Sweeney BJ, Galvin R, McNamara B. Utilization and yield of EEG in the elderly population. J Clin Neurophysiol. 2005;22(4):253-5.
- Renganathan R, O'Brien S, Sweeney B, Galvin R, McNamara B. Clinical neurophysiology referral patterns to a tertiary hospital--a prospective audit. Ir J Med Sci. 2004;173(4):211-4.
- McKeon A, Murphy S, McNamara B, Ryder DQ, Galvin RJ. Isolated hypoglossal nerve palsy due to compression by a dissecting vertebral artery. Eur Neurol. 2005;53(3):162-4.
- Brennan AM, McNamara B, Plant WD, O'Halloran DJ. An atypical case of acute ischaemic monomelic neuropathy post vascular access surgery in a patient with Type 1 diabetes mellitus. Diabet Med. 2005;22(6):813-4.
- O'Rourke K, McNamara B, Sweeney BJ. Video-EEG recording: a four-year clinical audit. Ir Med J. 2004;97(10):309.
- Ray JL, McNamara B, Priest A, Boniface SJ. Measuring TMS stimulus/response characteristics from both hemispheres simultaneously for proximal and distal upper limb muscles. J Clin Neurophysiol. 2002;19(4):371-5.
- Ray J, McNamara B, Boniface S. Acquisition and expression of proximal and distal upper limb stimulus-response curves to transcranial magnetic stimulation. Muscle Nerve. 2002;25(2):202-6.
- McNamara B, Ray JL, Arthurs OJ, Boniface S. Transcranial magnetic stimulation for depression and other psychiatric disorders. Psychol Med. 2001;31(7):1141-6. Review.
Professor William Molloy
Professor William Molloy
M.B, B.Ch, B.A.O. (1977); M.R.C.P. IRELAND (1980); L.M.C.C. (May 1983); F.R.C.P.(C) (1985) Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine - graduated from UCC in 1977 and was appointed as the Chair of the Centre of Gerontology and Rehabilitation in September 2010. Prior to this he was Professor of Medicine at McMaster University, Canada and St. Peter’s McMaster Chair in Aging. Prof. Molloy has an extensive publication history in the area of Dementia and current research interests include advance directives, clinical trials in dementia and efficient use of acute hospital services for older people.