The first National PPI Festival is happening on 10 – 23 October 2022. Events are happening all over Ireland!
News and Events
National PPI Festival
Public & patient involvement: connecting communities
The festival objectives are:
• Celebrate the progress in public and patient involvement (PPI) in Irish research
• Increase the awareness and knowledge of PPI nationally
• Provide opportunities to foster new and existing relationships
• Broaden out to reach people who are not currently involved
• Allow a creative space for innovation in PPI
Events are being organised by PPI groups, research teams, charities and patient organisations, as well as by local and national partners of the PPI Ignite Network and the PPI Ignite Network programme offices.
For more information, visit the National PPI Ignite Network website: https://ppinetwork.ie/festival/