Latest updates on 2018 Conferrings
Latest Updates on 2018 Degree Conferrings – Updated 15 March 2018
Medical, Summer & Autumn Conferrings 2018
A timetable of ceremonies for degrees being conferred at Medical and Summer Conferrings is available https://www.ucc.ie/en/conferrings/dates
It is anticipated that the timetable of ceremonies for degrees being conferred at Autumn Conferrings will be available from late May/early June.
Eligibility for conferring: If you are unsure if you are due to be conferred please check with the Student Records and Examinations Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or the Graduate Studies Office for post-graduate programmes (email@example.com). If your programme does not appear on the timetable for Medical or Summer Conferring ceremonies please enquire at the Student Records and Examinations Office.
Fees Clearance: Students will not be permitted to graduate until all fees due to UCC have been paid in full, as stated in item 14 of the UCC Fee Debtor Policy https://www.ucc.ie/en/financeoffice/fees/debtor-policy/ . Fees balances can be checked on https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details: If you are eligible to be conferred in 2018, it is very important that the university has the correct postal information for your conferring correspondence. Please ensure that your permanent home address on record is accurate at all times. This is the address to which all conferring correspondence will be sent.
- log in to https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie/
- go to your online registration
- choose from the drop-down menu
- check and update your permanent home address.
Correspondence in relation to your conferring ceremony will also be sent to your umail address (email@example.com).
Spring Conferrings, 21-23 February:
If you were unable to attend your conferring ceremony in February you have been conferred In Absentia and your parchment is being processed and will be posted to the address to which your conferring information was sent (as available on MyStudentAdmin in January 2018).
Missed your conferring ceremony? If you would like to watch your conferring ceremony please see https://www.ucc.ie/en/avms/conferrings/
University College Cork - Shared Conferring Unit
- Student Records and Examinations Office – for queries about your eligibility to be conferred in 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate Studies Office – for queries about eligibility of post-graduate students to be conferred (email@example.com)
- Fees Office – for advice on fees status and payments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office of Marketing & Communications - for queries about conferring ceremonies, tickets, gowns, special requirements see https://www.ucc.ie/en/conferrings/before/ or email email@example.com