25 Feb 2017
- RTE Radio 1 – Countrywide: Extreme Weather – Prof Myles Allen.
27 Feb 2017
LMFM – 09:00 News: Climate Change expert says there’s no such thing as ‘Normal’ Irish weather anymore.
Galway Bay FM – 09:00 News: Expert calls on Irish people to gather data on changing weather patterns.
Midwest Radio – 09:00 News: New survey indicates 25 per cent increase in the risk of extreme storms in the west of Ireland.
13 Oct 2017
- Galway Bay FM-They Keith Finnegan Show: Update on extratropical storm Ophelia.
22 Oct 2017
- RTÉ Radio 1-Marian Finucane: Dr. Kieran Hickey in the Newspaper Panel.
13 Dec 2017
- RTÉ1: interview at the Today Show with Maura and Dáithí, (min 48:30). Dr. Paul Leahy.
02 Mar 2018
- RTÉ1: interview at the Today Show with Maura and Dáithí. Dr Kieran Hickey.
23 Feb 2017
Independent.ie: “Normal” seasonal weather is now a thing of the past.
Irish Examiner: Global warming is increasing storms.
25 Feb 2017
- The Corkman (Independent.ie): Talking about the weather at UCC.
27 Feb 2017
03 Mar 2017
Evening Echo: Climate Change is bringing us more extremes.
Evening Echo: Human influence sees the probability of storms rising.
Evening Echo: Severe flooding in 2009 was worst ever in the city.
01 Sep 2017
- Irish Times: Climate change is happening right here, right now. From Houston to Inishowen, we are feeling the effects of rising temperatures.
25 Sep 2017
18 Oct 2017
- Irish Times: Storm Ophelia: Facts and figures of the strongest east Atlantic hurricane in 150 years.
20 Oct 2017
- Evening Echo: Cork to pay the price of storm damage claims.
25 Oct 2017
- Evening Echo: Recent weather a stark indication of the effects of climate change.
03 Mar 2018
- Evening Echo: Investment needed in snow equipment.
04 Mar 2018
- The Sunday Times: No legal slips if you clear snow from your path.
08 Mar 2018
- The Connacht Tribune: Galway still deals with fall-out – but county dodges worst of the weather.
11 Mar 2018
- Independent.ie: Storm Emma: Was it better to be safe than sorry?
22 Mar 2018
- The Southern Star: Our changing seasons mean that our farmers must start to adapt – now.
07 Jul 2018
- Irish Daily Mail ...but make the most of it as stormy winters could become the norm
06 Aug 2018
- The Irish Times: Maybe this is the summer we all start to believe in global warming.