- Researcher of the Year
- Early-Stage Researcher of the Year
- Research Support Person of the Year
- Research Supervisor of the Year
- Research Communicator of the Year
- Research Award for Open Science
- Creating a Culture for Responsible Conduct of Research
- Innovator of the Year
- Consultancy Project of the Year
- Licence of the Year
- Spin-out Company of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- Best Publication of the Year - Undergraduate Author
- Research Team of the Year
- Research Image of the Year
- Engaged Research of the Year
- Vice-President for Research & Innovation Award for Interdisciplinary Research
- Research Collaboration of the Year
- The President's Award for Research Impacting the Sustainable Development Goals
- Research Career Achievement Award
Research Collaboration of the Year
This award recognises UCC researchers and research teams who have advanced their research through the development of a synergistic and mutually beneficial collaborative partnership, either nationally or internationally, in 2022. Nominations can be made by any UCC staff member.
How To Apply
To submit a nomination for this award:
- Download and complete the nomination form.
- Prepare the supporting documentation.
- Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the award category and the name of the nominee in the subject line.
- Profiles of partners with relevant links, on a word documents and saved to PDF.
Deadline For Submission
- Friday 28 April 2023, 5pm.
|2022||Dr Patrick O'Callaghan
Professor Brendan Griffin
|School of Law
School of Pharmacy
|2021||Dr Gerard McGlacken||School of Chemistry|