- Learn with the School of Education
- Start your Journey in Education
- Your Education Programme and You
- Working with the School of Education
- Connect with the Education Community
- Make an Impact with Research in Education
- News & Announcements
Ms Sinead O'Donovan
Sinéad O’Donovan is a graduate of UCC with a BA Hons in Italian and German. Sinéad holds a CIPD accredited BA in Human Resource Management, a Diploma in Personnel Practice and an Accounting Technicians Ireland accredited Higher Diploma.
Sinéad joined UCC in 2017 and focusses on the management of the School’s finances and payroll and contracts for the School’s hourly occasional staff.
Prior to joining UCC, Sinéad worked as Programme Manager for a HEA-funded programme of work in University College Dublin. Sinead has 10 years’ experience of working in various roles in HR – as Compensation and Benefits Officer in UCD as well as a number of Recruitment and Executive Search roles in Oracle Corporation.