Pharmacotherapy II: Endocrinology, CNS (Psychiatry/Neurology), Musculoskeletal, Infectious Disease CPDP PF6006
Part-Time. See Additional Teaching Mode Information for more info.
€2050 See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
4th December 2020
Sem 2, 11/01/2021
Learning Outcomes: On successful completion of this module, students should be able to:
- Discuss and explain the epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, signs, symptoms, and tests leading to the diagnosis of infectious diseases and of common disorders/diseases of endocrine, musculoskeletal and central nervous systems.
- Choose the appropriate and effective therapy, for selected infectious diseases and diseases of endocrine, musculoskeletal and central nervous systems.
- Formulate pharmaceutical care plans and counsel patients, including those with comorbid-disease.
Additional Teaching Mode Information
Dates to be confirmed for 2020/21
Compulsory Elements: Formal Written Examination; Continuous Assessment. Oral if required.
As per MSc (Clinical Pharmacy).
- Candidates must hold a primary pharmacy degree from a School of Pharmacy that is approved by the Programme Committee;
- They must be registered with the professional accreditation authority in the country in which they are practising;
- Candidates should have practical experience in their area of qualifications of at least one year post-registration;
- Candidates must be employed in a healthcare setting;
- Applicants may be requested to undergo an interview;
- All candidates will be required to have full access to computer and internet facilities and to be computer literate;
- In some exceptional circumstances candidates, by virtue of their training and experience may, at the discretion of the Programme Director and the Head of School, be deemed suitable for entry to the degree.
If you are applying with Qualifications obtained outside Ireland and you wish to verify if you meet the minimum academic and English language requirements for this programme please view the grades comparison table by country and for details of recognised English language tests.
Fees and Costs
The fee for this module in 2020/21 confirmed. There is also be a €35 application fee to be paid on submitting your application through the Online Portal.
How Do I Apply
To apply for this module please download and complete the application form below and submit with the relevant documents.
Pharmacotherapy II: Endocrinology, CNS (Psychiatry/Neurology), Musculoskeletal, Infectious Disease CPDP 2020/21 Application Form can be access through this link:
- Download and complete the application form at the link below.
- Gather any additional documents required (including a passport-style photo).
- Pay your €35 application fee for this module via UCC’s Online Portal, noting your Application ID: Click here to proceed to UCC’s Online Portal.
- Send your completed application form, photo and any relevant documents, including your application ID via e-mail to email@example.com
CPD Co-Ordinator, CPD Centre,
An tIonad um Fhorbairt Ghairmiúil Leanúnaigh,
Q+1 floor, The Boole Library, Main Quad, U.C.C.
This module is open for applications 2020/21