Ms. Fionnuala O'Leary
|Ms. Fionnuala O'Leary||School Manager||353 (0)21 490 email@example.com|
Fionnuala is Manager in the School of Applied Social Studies and works with the Head of School and senior management to drive the strategic development of the School. She is responsible for the school's administrative functions and day to day operations and has over 20 years experience at management level. She holds a Management Diploma from the Institute of Leadership & Management (UK).
Her role includes:
- Executive responsibilty for the administrative systems that support the School's teaching, learning and research.
- Managing the school's financial and budgetary functions.
- Working with the Head of School on management and operational matters.
- Responsibility for leading and managing the school's administrative staff.
- Working with the Head of School and Vice-Heads to drive the strategic development of the school.
- Managing local level HR functions such as part-time staff contracts and pay, studentships and scholarships.
- Liaising on behalf of the school with its external stakeholders.
- Membership of the School's Executive Management Committee.
- Chairing the School's Finance Committee.
- Chairing the School's Risk Register Committee.
- Member of CACSSS College Executive Management Committee (2022-2025).