Ms. Fionnuala O'Leary
|Ms. Fionnuala O'Leary||School Manager||353 (0)21 490 email@example.com|
Fionnuala O'Leary is the Manager of the School of Applied Social Studies and she is responsible for the administrative functions of the school. She holds a Management Diploma from the Institute of Leadership & Management (UK).
- Manager of the school's financial and budgetary functions.
- Overall executive responsibilty for the provision of administrative systems to support the School's teaching and research.
- Responsibility for leading and managing the School's administrative staff.
- Working with the Head of School on a wide range of management matters.
- Managing HR functions at local level incl. part-time staff contracts and pay, studentships and scholarships.
- Chair of the School's Finance Committee.
- Member of the School's Executive (Management) Committee.
- Manager of the School's Resource Library incl. staff recruitment.
- Chair of the School's Risk Register Committee.
- Member of the College Executive Management Committee of CACSSS from 2015 to 2018.