Ms. Fionnuala O'Leary
|Ms. Fionnuala O'Leary||School Manager||353 (0)21 490 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fionnuala O'Leary is Manager of the School of Applied Social Studies and is responsible for the school's administrative functions and day to day operations. She holds a Management Diploma from the Institute of Leadership & Management (UK).
- Management of the School's financial and budgetary functions.
- Executive responsibilty for the provision of administrative systems to support the School's teaching and research.
- Working with the Head of School on a wide range of management and operational matters.
- Responsibility for leading and managing the School's administrative staff team.
- Managing local level HR functions such as part-time staff contracts and pay, studentships and scholarships.
- Member of the SEC (School's Executive Management Committee)
- Chair of the School's Finance Committee.
- Chair of the School's Risk Register Committee.
- Manager of the School's Resource Library incl. staff recruitment.
- Member of CACSSS College Executive Management Committee (2022-2025).