Medicating Human Distress: Concerns, Critiques And Solutions
Keynotes videos from the Medicating Human Distress: Concerns, Critiques And Solutions Conference (2011) organised by the Schools of Applied Social Studies and Nursing & Midwifery.
Click on each entry to watch the video.
- Coming off psychiatric drugs: problems and opportunities - Peter Lehmann, Publisher, Germany
- Peter Lehmann - Q & A
- Recovering from society, trauma and pharmacology - Kate Crawford, England
- Drawing money from empty coffers: self-help and social solidarity as a recovery answer to psychic pain - Anna Emmanouelidou, Greece
- Medicating human distress: concerns, critiques and solutions - Terry Lynch, Ireland
- Sense, interrupted: from disconnection to recovery - Rachel Waddingham, England