ICGS in the Media
Some recent examples of the presence of the Irish Centre for Galician Studies in the media (articles, interviews, coverage of events, etc.):
- Article about the Irish Centre for Galician Studies and Isaac Xubín, by Miguel Alonso Giráldez, in Galicia Hoxe, 27th February 2010:
- Two articles by Miguel Alonso Giráldez about the conference ‘The Time has Come: The Future of Interdisciplinary Studies in Galiza and Eire', in El Correo Gallego and Galicia Hoxe, 3rd and 21st January 2010:
- Information about the conference ‘On Time and Words: Examining Contemporary Galician Culture’, in www.vieiros.com, 23rd June 2008:
- More information about the conference ‘On Time and Words: Examining Contemporary Galician Culture’, in Galicia Hoxe, 24th June 2008:
- Article about the 10th Anniversary of the Irish Centre for Galician Studies: John Rutherford, ‘Dez anos de estudos galegos na Universidade de Cork’, Grial, 178, 2008, 9. ISSN: 0017-4181.
- Article about David Mackenzie, by Anxo Tarrío, Galicia Hoxe, July 2008:
- Profile of the Irish Centre for Galician Studies with interventions by Professor David Mackenzie, Dr Martín Veiga and Mónica Ares, in www.vieiros.com , 11th November 2007:
- Article about the network of Galician centres, with information about Irish Centre for Galician Studies: Santiago Garrido, ‘Eu ensino galego no estranxeiro’, La Voz de Galicia, 24th December 2006.
- Information about the symposium ‘Além do Minho: A Symposium on Galician and Portuguese Cultural Studies’ in Portal Galego da Língua, 19th March 2006:
- An interview with Professor David Mackenzie about the Irish Centre for Galician Studies in www.culturagalega.org , 28th January 2004: