The Centre for CPD at UCC provides professionals with the facility to browse a range of CPD options in the University.
American Chamber of Commerce Ireland Networking Lunch & Panel 25th April 2017
CPD Offerings - Register Now:
CPD1604 Procurement: Spend Analysis - Closing date 18th May 2017
CPD Modules - Applications are currently being accepted for:
Older Person Rehabilitation:
- CG6002 Stroke Rehabilitation (requires Garda Vetting clearance)
- CG6012 Neuromuscular Disorders - Entry in March, 2017.
- CG6006 Falls, Mobility and Movement Disorders - Entry in May, 2017.
I want to take CPD at UCC:
- What are the different types of CPD options available to me?
- What will my professional body recognise as CPD?
- Who can apply for CPD offerings/modules?
- Are CPD options certified?
- Can UCC tailor CPD for my company/organisation?
I want to develop CPD at UCC:
- What are the different types of CPD I can develop?
- Is there a process for development/approval?
- Are there any supports available to develope/manage CPD?