The Centre for CPD at UCC provides professionals with the facility to browse a range of CPD options in the University.
The Centre for CPD works closely with Colleges and Schools to enable provision of a variety of CPD options, with quality and lifelong learning as its core values.
CPD Offerings - Register Now:
CPD1603 Law of Ship Finance (CPD) - Closing date 22nd March 2017
CPD1604 Procurement: Spend Analysis - Closing date 3rd April 2017
CPD Modules - Applications are currently being accepted for:
- EH6060 Applied Psychosocial Epidemiology - Entry in March, 2017
Older Person Rehabilitation:
- CG6012 Neuromuscular Disorders - Entry in March, 2017.
- CG6006 Falls, Mobility and Movement Disorders - Entry in May, 2017.
I want to take CPD at UCC:
- What are the different types of CPD options available to me?
- What will my professional body recognise as CPD?
- Who can apply for CPD offerings/modules?
- Are CPD options certified?
- Can UCC tailor CPD for my company/organisation?
I want to develop CPD at UCC:
- What are the different types of CPD I can develop?
- Is there a process for development/approval?
- Are there any supports available to develope/manage CPD?