We recognise that work and modern life can sometimes be a barrier to engaging with education. To combat this, we've created a suite of online postgraduate courses in UCC to provide a more flexible way to gain further qualifications.
Our world-class postgraduate courses are available anywhere, and are designed to fit around your busy schedule. Our online learning support structure guarantees a high standard of interaction; group work and online discussions are an integral part of the course, with continual assessment used to ensure you are engaging successfully.
Each course is specified as online, or blended. Blended learning courses have some requirements for you to attend UCC - this is specified by course.
- BSc Credit Union Business
- BSc Hons Paramedic Studies – Practitioner Entry
- PG Cert Dairy Technology and Innovation
- PG Dip/MSc Medical Surgical Nursing
- Masters Government Public Policy
- Masters Marine Renewable Energy
- MSc Older Person Rehabilitation
- Masters Technology Enhanced Learning for Health
- Masters Work & Organisation Psychology/Behaviour
Course Code: CKE11 Part-time
College: Arts, Celtic Studies, Social Sciences
Duration: 2 years Part-time
Delivery: This programme will be taught online
NFQ Level: 9
Costs: 2017/2018 - Irish/EU students pay €2700 in year 1 and €2700 in year 2, via 2 installments of €1350 per year
For futher information, please click here.