- Civic and Community Engagement
- European Relations and Public Affairs
- Marketing and Brand Impact
- Media and Communications
- Strategic Planning and Institutional Research
- UCC in the world university rankings
- UNIC European University
UNIC for Students
UNIC for Students
UNIC is the European University of Post-Industrial Cities, an alliance of 10 universities committed to boosting mobility and inclusion for societal impact.
Shared themes across the alliance include superdiversity, sustainability, engaged research and city links. Our partner universities in UNIC are: Koç University (Istanbul), Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Deusto (Bilbao), University of Liège, Ruhr University Bochum, University of Oulu, University of Zagreb, University of Lodz, Malmö University.
How can I get involved?
- Join our City Labs sessions. UNIC CityLabs are physical and virtual meeting points where students, citizens, academia and city stakeholders work together to identify and solve societal challenges faced by post-industrial superdiverse cities. Find out about upcoming opportunities to get involved via our mailing list; sign up below or reach out to email@example.com.
- Take a free online language module here: Online Language Modules (unic.eu).
- ERASMUS mobility opportunities to UNIC universities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the International Office and find more information on ERASMUS opportunities in UCC here: https://www.ucc.ie/en/international/goabroadwithucc/.
- Ask your lecturers if there are any shared modules being developed with UNIC partner universities.
- There will be more opportunities to get involved. Sign up to the mailing list below.
How are students represented in UNIC?
UNIC has a student board with two representatives from each partner university.
The current student board representatives are Alicia Joy O'Sullivan and Benjamin Bolger.
Read about Jack and Alicia’s experience representing UNIC in 2021/22: https://www.ucc.ie/en/unic/unicnewsandevents/our-year-in-review-a-unique-unic-reflection-by-uccs-student-representatives.html.
Sign up to our mailing list
Alternative access to form: http://eepurl.com/icIMGD
* indicates required