23 Mar 2023
Transnational nutrition and immunity research project receives funding
- APC Microbiome Ireland (APC) researchers together with Spanish and United Kingdom institutions will explore links between nutrition, immunity and infectious disease.
- Research aims to support the development of new strategies to address the global burden of disease.
- Improved understanding of nutrition will enable society to be better prepared for future pandemics.
23 Mar 2023
Two APC entrepreneurs among winners at UCC’s SPRINT Awards
- Women researchers won all accolades at the 2023 GatewayUCC’s SPRINT Awards.
- The awards celebrate the commercialisation of research to address key health, social and environmental issues.
- GatewayUCC supports researcher-led start-up and spin-out companies.
13 Mar 2023
APC 2023 Engaged Research bursary recipients announced
Congratulations to our 2023 Engaged Research bursary recipients, Dr Siobhain O’Mahony, Michelle O’Riordan and Cyrille Thinnes.
07 Mar 2023
APC celebrates International Women’s Day 2023
Wednesday 8th March marks International Women’s Day and events across the world are commemorating this year’s chosen theme: Embrace Equity. APC is celebrating the occasion with a video showcasing APC researchers working in the microbiome and women’s health space.