CCJHR Annual Postgraduate Conference June 5 & 6 "Justice and Dignity under Challenge"
The Centre for Criminal Justice and Human Rights and the MA in Women's Studies, UCC
Lunchtime seminar on March 6th to mark International Women's Day
'The Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence - the 'Istanbul Convention'.
- Integrating Equality and Human Rights
- CCJHR Annual Conference
- Developments in Prosecutions of Crimes of Sexual Violence: perspectives from international criminal law
- Migrant Workers in the Gulf: Challenges of Human Rights Activism and Advocacy
- The International Criminal Court: current challenges and future prospects
- Chinese Human Rights and Human Rights Education in China
- Freedom of Expression in Syria
- National Human Rights Commissions
- Racism and Hate Crimes