Event footage now available to view online
Cartoons, Comics and Human Rights after the Charlie-Hebdo Massacre, January 19, 12:30 p.m.
‘The International Court of Justice: Leading Cases, Judicial Cultures and Practices’
Judge Joan E. Donoghue
Date: January 26th 2015 | Venue: Council Room, North Wing, the QUAD, U.C.C. | Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Constitutional law, human rights and the challenges of golbalisation in India
- Crimea in International Law
- Maternal Incarceration in Ireland: The pursuit of innovative and interdisciplinary research
- Climate Justice and Adaptation Strategies: Linking Global and Local Initiatives
- Dignity and Respectful Coercion
- Integrating Equality and Human Rights
- CCJHR Annual Conference
- Developments in Prosecutions of Crimes of Sexual Violence: perspectives from international criminal law