Plan your visit
To get the best out of your visit, it's always a good idea to plan ahead. We hope to have you covered, but if there's anything else you might need please do feel free to contact us.
What to wear
In 16 years we’ve had many sunny evenings at our concerts in UCC, even with the occasional rainy evening they’ve all been fun evenings!
For the most enjoyable concert experience we recommend that you prepare for any eventuality in any case. Dress warmly, consider bringing a raincoat and umbrella, maybe a blanket for extra comfort and sunglasses too!
Stay up to date with the weather forecast here: https://www.met.ie/forecasts/munster
Facilities and services
- There are plenty of free car parking facilities in several locations around campus. We recommend that patrons park in the Perrott Avenue carpark, off College Road
- A Food Plaza serving hot food, beverages, treats and snacks will operate in front of the Boole Library, adjacent to the venue, before the concert and during the interval.
- If you prefer a pre-concert dinner, don’t forget The River Club in the River Lee Hotel!
- Toilet facilities are available on the ground floor of the Boole Library, in the Boole Basement, the Main Restaurant and
- Dedicated and friendly staff are on hand to make your concert experience as enjoyable as possible. Please do not hesitate to approach us with any queries during your visit.
- If you have any specific access requirements, please contact us by email on email@example.com and we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible.
- Please give us advance notice if you use a wheelchair; we will reserve a suitable location for you and your guests.
- Assistance dogs are very welcome and can be brought onto the Quad.
For enquiries, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 087 9052932