Travel and Accommodation
Accommodation near University College Cork
University College Cork is located 1km from the centre of Cork City. There are many options for visitors to stay in the city centre; nearer the university itself, the following accommodation is frequently used by visitors:
- Hayfield Manor: http://www.hayfieldmanor.ie/
- The River Lee Hotel: https://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-river-lee-hotel
- A large modern hotel with attractive views over the river Lee, situated very close to the university and walking distance to city centre, and widely used by visiting academics and conferences.
- The Kingsley: http://www.thekingsley.ie/
- A large modern hotel situated a little further from both the university and the city centre. The hotel hosts conferences and offers high class facilities.
Guesthouses and B&Bs:
- Lancaster Lodge: http://www.lancasterlodge.com/
- Garnish House: http://www.garnish.ie/
- Fernroyd House: https://www.fernroydhouse.com/#/view0
- Redclyffe House: http://www.redclyffe.com/
- Killarney Guest House: http://killarneyhouse.com/
There are many other good options not listed here, all of which can be consulted on Booking.com: https://www.booking.com/
Cork is a small, geographically compact city and so it is easy to get from place to place and to access the numerous hotels and restaurants. If you are in doubt about a particular location, please feel free to contact us to ask questions about it (email@example.com).