Conference Venue Information
This event will take place on the main campus of University College Cork which is located on Cork's Western Road. Events will take place across two buildings: The Hub building and The Boole Basement, both of which are located on UCC's main campus.
Please click here to see the location of UCC on Google Maps.
Please click here to download a local map.
DIRECTIONS TO UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK
By car from M8:
- From the M8, take the second exit on the Dunkettle roundabout.
- Drive through the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- Follow the south link road for 9km until you reach the Sarsfields roundabout.
- At the Sarsfields roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue straight to the Wilton roundabout.
- At the Wilton roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue straight to Victoria Cross.
- As you approach Victoria Cross keep to the right hand lane.
- Continue straight to Western Road and the University will be on your right.
- Turn right at Gaol Cross to access parking.
By car from N20:
- Follow N20 to Christy Ring Bridge and turn right onto Lavitt’s Quay.
- Proceed straight until you pass the Gate Cineplex on your left and take your next left onto Grattan St.
- Procced straight until you reach Washington St. Turn right onto Washinton St.
- Drive straight, and University College Cork will be on your left.
- Turn left at Gaol Cross to access parking.
Paid parking is available at UCC's Perrott's Inch Visitor Carpark which is located a short walk away. Click here to see the location of the visitor car parking, and its relation to the conference venue, on Google Maps.
By train or bus:
- Walk to St. Patrick Street and take the No. 8 bus from the stop outside Debenhams.
- Alight at University College Cork.
- Alternatively, take a taxi from the Bus/Train station and tell the driver to take you University College Cork.
VENUE MAP: Hub Location