For Prospective Undergraduates
- CK101 Arts (408kB)
- CK201 Commerce (802kB)
- CK204 Finance (1,429kB)
- Certificate in Arts (evening classes) (394kB)
You can also study economics through the following programmes:
- CK401 Computer Science
- CK202 Accounting
- CK203 Business Information Systems
- CK205 Commerce (International) with French
- CK206 Commerce (International with German
- CK207 Commerce (International) with Italian
- CK208 Commerce (International) with Hispanic Studies
- CK209 Commerce (International) with Irish
- CK210 Government
- CK501 Food Business
- CK102 Social Science
- CK115 Social Work
- Mutual and Credit Union Business
What is Economics?
What career opportunities are available to me?
Why should I choose to do an Undergraduate course in UCC?
Where are we located?
How do I apply?
If you are interested in any of our undergraduate programmes and wish to obtain further information or to seek clarification on any issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For further information Click here.