Dates & Events
Information Dates for Leaving Certs
HEAR Information Events and School Visits 2018/19
From September 2018 to December 2018:
- UCC PLUS+ staff will visit 32 Schools List of Linked Schools and Institutes across Cork, Kerry and Waterford providing information on the Higher Education Access Route Scheme. Please contact your Guidance Counsellor to find out if and when your school visit is on and make sure to be there!
UCC PLUS+ will deliver HEAR presentations on:
- Saturday 13th October 2018 - UCC OPEN DAY
- 14th & 15th May 2019 - UCC Spring Open days
UCC PLUS+ will have a HEAR information stand at the following events:
- Saturday 13th October 2018 - UCC Open Day - Times and exact locations to be confirmed.
- Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th October 2018 - Career Options Cork Event - Rochestown Park Hotel - all day
- November 2018 - IGC Kerry Careers Exhibition - Killarney, Co. Kerry. More details to follow.
- Thursday 15th November 2018 - UCC Parents information Evening - Creative Zone, Boole Library ground floor. 6-8pm
UCC PLUS+ HEAR Application Advice Clinics
- November 2018 - IGC Kerry, Parents Information Evening, More details to follow.
- Saturday January 19th, 2019 - Devere Hall, UCC. 10am-2pm
- Tuesday January 22nd, 2019 - The Rose Hotel (formerly Carlton/Felspoint), Tralee, Co Kerry. 5-8pm
- Thursday January 24th, 2019 - The Woodlands Hotel, Dunmore Road, Waterford City. 6-8pm