Terms and Conditions
Privacy statement UCC – confirm privacy statement
- In order for UCC to efficiently process your application payment and to ensure that an accurate receipt is generated, your contact details will be passed through a third party payment processor (Realex Payments), along with the your application payment details.
- UCC does not collect or store your Credit Card or Bank Details. These details will be collected by our third party payment processor (Realex Payments) in accordance with applicable data protection laws, using an encrypted payment page on their servers in order to process your payment.
- All other data and personal information furnished to UCC will be administered in accordance with the terms of the UCC Privacy Statement
- If you become aware of any inaccuracy in the personal data you have supplied to us, please contact us and we will update our records accordingly. Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 you have a right to have any inaccurate data held by us rectified free of charge.
- Pursuant to the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, you have certain rights to obtain a copy of the data held about you, which may be subject to a fee. Any such requests should be made in writing to the Information Compliance Officer at the address set out above.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement and the UCC Privacy Statement from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.
- Queries or complaints in relation to Data Privacy / Data Protection should be referred to the Information Compliance Officer:
Information Compliance Officer
Office of Corporate & Legal Affairs
University College Cork
Phone: (021) 4903949