Technology Transfer Policies
UCC Technology Transfer Policies
UCC has established policies and procedures for technology transfer and management of intellectual property.
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Third Party Research Contracts Policy
- UCC Consultancy Policy
- Conflict of Interest relating to Technology Transfer
- General Research Policies
- Spinout policy
- Material Transfer Agreement (Sample): If your research involves the transfer of any materials from the University, it must be accompanied by a signed Material Transfer Agreement (MTA). Please contact the OTT at email@example.com for further advice.
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (Sample): If you intend entering into discussions with external partners it may be appropriate to have the discussion covered by a CDA. Please contact the OTT at firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Managing intellectual property from public research