OVPLT News & Events
Applications Now Open
Applications for the Online Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2019/2020 are now open until 20th June, 2019.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning is delivered fully online and is free for UCC staff members.
Briefing Sessions will be delivered by Dr. Briony Supple, Program Co-ordinator & CIRTL Lecturer on Wednesday,10 April at the following locations and times:
- North Wing Council Room at 11.30am
- Western Gateway Building, Room 226 at 2.00pm
Please register your attendance at the briefing sessions here: https://forms.gle/FWjf2SdvVPh6w5r78
Other important information:
- Applications may be made through the PAC process (the course code is CKB02).
- Full-time and part-time academic, administrative and post-doctoral research staff who have a teaching timetable in both semesters are eligible to take this programme and are entitled to a fee waiver.
- For additional information please visit https://www.ucc.ie/en/ckb02/ or contact Dr Briony Supple at the details provided below.
- PhD students who teach are not eligible for this qualification however they can avail of these PG modules: https://www.ucc.ie/en/cirtl/professionaldevelopmentinlearningteaching/
For more on this story contact:
Dr Briony Supple
Ph: 021 4902432