Live Q&A - Monday 26th June 3pm - 5pm
Do you need guidance and advice around your CAO and UCC options? Join a panel of experts from UCC for a live online Q&A on Thursday 26 January 2017, 3-5pm. If you have questions, put these to our expert panel during the Live Q&A CAO Clinic. Participation is easy - you can send questions by simply submitting them at www.ucc.ie/caolive. You can register for the event using the form at that link.
The Panel will include:
- Sandra O'Herlihy, Admissions Office
- Loretta Brady, College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences
- Mags Arnold, College of Medicine and Health
- Anne Wallace, College of Business and Law
- Patricia O'Shaughnessy, College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
- Sheila McGovern, UCC Plus+ (HEAR)
- Darelle Keegan, Disability Support Service (DARE)
- Noelette Hurley, IT Services
Of course we're happy to answer your questions in the meantime as well! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you have or use Ask UCC below.
Fill in the form below and we will text you 10 mins before the start of the next live Q&A event.