Top Tips for Open Day
Top Tips for Your UCC Open Day
1. Plan Your Journey - Make sure you leave plenty of time to get here, but don't worry - you don't need to arrive on campus at a specific time. Why not take the train to Cork Kent and use the free shuttle bus service or consider the park and ride facility?
2. Choose your talks - Browse our undergraduate degree and subject talks and make a note of the ones you want to attend. We run two or three talks for most degree and subject areas.
Still deciding what you want to study? Take a look at the degrees we offer at http://www.ucc.ie/en/study/undergrad/courses/
3. Visit Information Stands - Here you will have the opportunity to ask questions on a one-to-one basis.
4. Take a tour - Take one of the many tours available on the day. Options include the Mardyke Sports Arena, General Campus Tours, Glucksman Gallery and many more.
5. Take a moment to relax - with so much to see, it will be a busy day - but try to leave enough time to sit back with a drink or a bite to eat so you can soak up the Open Day atmosphere.
6. Explore Cork - Once you have finished your Open Day, why not head into Cork City? The shops, sights, restaurants and cafes are only a short walk from campus.
7. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook - Keep up-to-date with the latest Open Day news and information via our @UCCAdmissions Twitter and www.facebook.com/ucccao Facebook accounts. To join the conversation, use #uccopenday