UCC POSTGRADUATE FREE ONLINE CHAT AND INFORMATION SESSION
|April 4th, Tuesday, 4:30pm to 5:30pm|
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A POSTGRADUATE COURSE?
Would you like to, or are you starting a UCC course in September 2017 or in 2018?
Then, come and join us for an online postgraduate chat and information session on Tuesday, 4th April from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Just open this page between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. and ask your question! You will get an immediate response by one of our panel.
This online event is FREE and open to all.
- Carol Veiga, College of Science, Engineering & Food Science
- Veronica Calnan, College of Business and Law
- Anne Wallace, College of Business and Law
- Karen Coughlan, College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences
- Mags Arnold, College of Medicine and Health
- Deirdre Parker, Careers Office
- Aine Flynn, Graduate Studies Office
- Lisa Brett, Graduate Studies Office
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org